Friday, June 15, 2007

Who Beat Me in My Sleep?

This morning when I got out of bed, I couldn't help but wonder who beat me all night while I slept. I thought I was sleeping, but I was really taking a beating... all night. I'm exhausted and I feel like I weigh 573lbs. This compounds the fact that I am ahead of schedule and therefore have to wait til my meetings for the other things I want to be doing now.

This is funny because last night, I had so much energy that I was having the time of my life playing basketball til late after completing a church workday to prepare the main meeting hall for new carpet.

Did I mention that power tools are fun? (Yes, all day I've been jumping topics this rapidly.) I got to take a sawzall to a large, rusted, metal feeding trough, reducing it to plates of scrap. It was an intense battle involving 4 saw blades, glowing shrapnel, a refrigerator and a large dumpster. Wheesh!

I'm still psycked about facebook. I love my friends and the ability to be in touch with them!

No comments: