Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Facebook is Exciting!

Facebook is really exciting! Especially for me, right now. Everyone I know, all the people whose lives I had a vested interest in that I thought were completely lost to me have been piling in with friend requests! I'm completely blown away!

The most exciting categories of people thusfar are
- Interesting, intelligent, or professional people that I didn't think wanted me around
- Friends that I'd loved dearly that have fallen through the cracks or moved away
- Friends that have been in the area but haven't had similar interests

I'm really excited that facebook can be such a tool for getting people together. I feel that I am once again close to being surrounded by the people I dearly want to be associated with and learn from. Canoe trips, picnics, parties... all are only a click away. I'm overjoyed!

Other notes from the past few days:
- My keys were stolen along with a stereo from my church while I played basketball. Keys are expensive... 70 bucks a pop for each of my rf keys, not to mention car cylinders for my wife's toyota (no anti-theft) grr...
- Ghost Rider was the worst B movie I've seen to date.
- Brie and Pizza are a combination that can make any day rock
- Waking up with Cheryl is still one of the best feelings known to me
- I love my job! I'm past configuration nonsense and on to better things!

No comments: