Monday, June 18, 2007

Hahaha! Confrontation

I'm frustrated with people who go about things in the way that Dilbert does in this comic: http://dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert-20070617.html

Got a problem with me? Approach me! I'm not in the habit of tearing people's limbs off unless they are bad drivers with bad attitudes.

With that said, this weekend rocked!!!

Nate and I biked from my parent's house to Brie's to the disc golf course and back again covering .

Here's the approximate route we took:

See the turquoise line on the map here:

It was a grand day filled with odd movies, much excercise, Super Smash Bros Melee (BOOYAH!) and other such great activities that imply great times. :)

Yesterday was the first father's day that I received gifts from. Both sets of families got together for barbeque and the the kind of fun you look back on saying "those were the days" that only family can provide. I'm still glowing! :D

No comments: