Friday, October 2, 2009

iPod and Other Musings

I didn't bring a computer on my business trip this week. Instead, I relied on my trusty palmtop, the Apple iPod Touch. Business email, cell phone activation, directions, and restaurant selections remained simple, with the screen size and touch keyboard. I was very surprised by the high level of functionality retained, and I highly recommend the experience!

After visiting the Eagan campus and rubbing elbows with some of the big names, I'm left with a strong sense of pride in my company, faith in the middle and upper management, and eager anticipation of the events in the next few years. The strongest and most swiftly growing feeling that I passionately embrace, however, is the sense of opportunity presented with my new team. I've met my peers, and let me tell you, THEY ARE MY PEOPLE!!

Sent from my iPod

1 comment:

Ed Brannin said...

"Cell phone activation"?

Otherwise, I'm glad to hear it!