Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fireworks and fun

Dry wear T shirts do not count as surf wear... My chest will strongly attest to that fact as it is chaffed as can be. While my dry wear shirt didn't pan out well, my $45 wetsuit is all aces!

We spent the morning on the beach, the afternoon napping, and the evening skim boarding! The kids are remarkably good with the skim board. I toss it out for them, and they jump right on for a 10 to 15 foot ride. As for me, I can only make it a few feet. XD

Isaac and Belle seem yo be magnetically attracted to the lazy river. :-)  If we stay in the room for more than a few minutes, the natives get restless and start clamoring for yet another trip to the slowly winding river of extreme adventure. Be wary though... you never know what you may encounter, be it a pirate, sea serpent, or zippy motorboat race. What a great vacation!

P.S. As to the title, I'm watching a firework show explode on the beach just outside my room. Carazy!

No comments: