Monday, March 17, 2008

Auto-Dialer

WARNING: This isn't an exciting post. (WHOA)

I've been receiving calls from 770-242-8446 a few times a day for the last week. I typed the number into Google and found that it belongs to Spectrum Services which is a company that contracts with Toyota, Verizon and a number of other prominent companies for feedback surveys. There seems to be a slight glitch in the system, so it kept calling me back, but then not connecting me to a rep (possibly because I had already completed the survey so surveys.length == 0).

I went to: http://www.spectrumservicesusa.com/contact.html
...then called the 800 number and explained my dilemma. The very courteous lady on the other end removed my number from the list and poof. No more calls.

Round trip, this issue took about 1.5 minutes (including search and phone time) to remedy. I really appreciate how well this company handles their business!!

No comments: