Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All I Need is a Mugging

Today, I came in to work and noticed that my drawer was open. Someone had ruffled through my desk drawers and found my small cash-stash ($50 in ten dollar bills and quarters) that I keep around for pizza lunches on Fridays.

The list of theft's that I've been a victim of now include:
  • Cash ($50) from desk at work
  • MP3 player ($20) from coat pocket while playing indoor soccer
  • Wallet, glasses and keys ($130) from church while attending a potluck
  • Bicycle & snowboard ($970) from apartment (they ripped the door off)
  • Backpack (Wallet, Thomson Portfolio, MP3 player, reading glasses, portable game system - $430) from my car's trunk while packing up from a LAN gaming party
  • Ironman watch ($40) from pants pocket at gym
I'm averaging a theft every 10 months for the last 5 years.
How about you? Any stories?

No comments: